Posted on January 5, 2016 by Aiden Morris
The Level 2 Further Maths GCSE Course is taught by many UK schools to their higher ability students who need more of a challenge than the typical GCSE Course. Students aiming to achieve or have achieved a Grade A or A* should do the Further Maths GCSE Course. A Majority of the content for this course covers AS-Level Mathematics. So if you find yourself in this bracket then these courses are perfect you for you! At a cheap price and with guaranteed high quality teaching and results its a no-brainer! What’s not to like?
The course will run weekly (term time) from Sunday 17th January 2016 between 14.15-15.15. The whole course will be delivered over twelve 60 minute sessions. Sessions are live and interactive, with students being able to ask questions throughout the webinar on a individual basis.
Each sixty minute session can be purchased individually for:
- Just £8 for the lesson only
- £12 for the lesson plus access to the recording, presentation slides, and online revision exerciseWe have a special pre order price for students who purchase the full course which consists of all twelve, 60 minute sessions. Students who sign up for the full course will also get access to
- the recording of each session – for revision purposes
- the presentation slides – for students to make their own notesWe are doing a special price of £87 for anyone who purchases the full course. This includes all 12 individual lessons priced at £12 x 12 = £144, a saving of £57.
- Basic Algebra I– we will be looking at Fractions, Number, Equations, Expanding brackets, Surds, Rationalising the denominator and concluding with exam style questions to best prepare you for what you’re likely to encounter.
- Basic Algebra II– In this lesson we will focus on Factorising expressions, Algebraic Fractions and Quadratic Identities as well as referring to Rearranging Formula.
- Advanced Algebra I– This will focus on Quadratic Inequalities, Functions, Straight Line Graphs and Quadratic Graphs.
- Advanced Algebra II– In this lesson we will cover Solving Quadratics, The Factor Theorem, Division as well as Simultaneous Equations.
- Algebra Review– This lesson is a review on Inequalities, Law of Indices and Sequences.
- Co-ordinate Geometry I– This lesson involves learning Calculating Distance, Midpoints, Circles and Gradients and intercepts.
- Co-ordinate Geometry II– Here we go through Pythagoras, Circle Theorem, Basic Trigonometry involving Graphs, Sin and Cosine as well as more Exam style questions.
- Calculus I– This lesson we will focus on Differentiation, Finding gradients at given points, Increasing and Decreasing Functions as well as Exam styles questions.
- Matrices I– This lesson focuses on Matrix Transformations, Identity Matrix, Reflections and Combining transformations.
- Course Review– In this lesson we will cover all the topics we have done previously and will provide you with the opportunity to ask questions on any topics you find difficult.